The description of Url Video Player
Play your external video files from any remote URL for free ( Url Video Player )
• Save and Edit your your List easily
• Quickly open all video files from the web, or any app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
Url Video Player for PC
To play video files on your PC, you can use a variety of video player software, some of which are free and others that require a purchase. Some popular options include VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, and MPC-HC. You can download these players from their official websites or from reputable software download sites. Once downloaded and installed, you can open the player, select the video file you want to play, and start watching. Additionally, some web browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox also have built-in video players for playing online videos.
Online video player from URL free
There are several online video players that allow you to play videos directly from a URL for free. Some popular options include:
VLC Web Player: VLC offers a web player that allows you to play video files from a URL directly in your browser. It supports a wide range of video formats and is available for free.
JW Player: JW Player is a popular online video player that offers a free version. It supports a variety of video formats and allows you to play videos from a URL.
Video.js: Video.js is an open-source HTML5 video player that supports multiple video formats and allows you to play videos from a URL. It’s free and can be easily integrated into your website.
Clapper: Clappr is another open-source video player that supports playing videos from a URL. It supports a variety of video formats and can be customized to fit your needs.
These are just a few examples, but there are many other online video players available that allow you to play videos from a URL for free.
How To Work YouTube URL video player
To play a YouTube video using a URL video player, you can follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to play.
- Copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your browser.
- Open an online video player that supports playing videos from a URL. Some examples are VLC Web Player, JW Player, and Video.js, as I mentioned in my previous answer.
- On the video player’s website, look for an option to enter a URL or the “Open URL” button.
- Click the “Open URL” button or paste the YouTube video URL into the URL field and click “Play” or “Open”.
- The video should start playing in the online video player. You can use the controls on the video player to pause, rewind, fast forward, adjust the volume, or switch to full-screen mode.
Note that playing a YouTube video using a URL video player is essentially streaming the video from YouTube through the player, so you will still need an internet connection to watch the video.