The description of PStouch:
– Control PalmSens and EmStat devices via USB* or Bluetooth
– Configure and run measurements
– Load and save measured curves
– Analyse and manipulate peaks
– Analytical model for concentration determination using standard addition or a calibration curve
– Share measurement and analysis data directly via e-mail or Dropbox
– Support for PalmSens accessories such as a multiplexer, stirrer or bipod
– Since version 1.12 PStouch will request Wi-fi and network access permissions when it is installed. These are used only for (anonymous) analytics and automated bug reports. When touch is first started the user is asked about anonymous data collection and bug reports, if he/she selects no then PStouch will never use the wi-fi connection. We respect your privacy and will never collect personal information!
1. If PStouch fails to update or does not start after updating then please uninstall it, delete the PStouch folder on your SD card and reinstall PStouch from the Google Play store. Also, make sure that there is enough free space on your phone and SD card.
2. If you would like to connect your EmStat or PalmSens device to your mobile phone or tablet via USB then your phone or tablet must support USB host mode. Most modern phones and full-sized tablets support USB host mode, if you are unsure then please consult your device manual.
3. Emstat 3 devices may have problems connecting via USB depending on your mobile device, if you are having problems then please consult the Help section of PStouch for solutions. You can find the Help section listed in the main menu.
*) Depends on the
Android device model