The description of Google Docs:
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
– Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
– Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
– Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
– Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
– Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.